Post your MBClub "It's a Small World" experiences

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Prompted by reading that Lagerlout and JohnDeere8530 just discovered they are practically neighbours

I discovered recently that Spinbowler works for the same company as me and when in our Warrington office sits pretty close!

I just discovered everyone on this forum thinks I'm from Doncaster :eek:

Me and Johnsco work about a mile from each other in Bradford :thumb:

I own a Mercedes that doesn't have any rust :D

Small world or what :dk:

Palfrem works about 1/2 mile from where I live.

Not only that, but I only live about 1/2 mile from where he works.

Last edited:
Spotted neilz driving down Pelham St a few months ago. Anyone know why he suddenly stopped posting last year?

There are two regulars posters here that work for the same employer as I.

Arrived at a meeting today and was asked what my reg was, not unusual but normally you get asked by reception not the person you are meeting. When I confirmed my reg the response was not what I expected, "I thought so I was just watching a video of your car racing that was posted on a Jaguar forum" he went on "I think the guy that posted is also a member of a Mercedes forum, Mercedes Club or MB Club or something like that"

Eddie of this forum, who Olly via JayManek put in touch with me to buy my C55AMG, turns out to live under a mile away and I regularly see the car on his drive.

"Howard"'s other half drove past us in Bushy Park today. At least I assume it was her - I seriously doubt there's another purple A Class with Brabus wheels/exhaust/body kit in that area!

Lol , yes it was her ! Taking the tiny terror to the swings / playground !

Car is filthy at the moment :(

Hmmm. A few months back I nearly had a car t bone me only the superior handling of my transit connect prevented a bad smash. Next day whilst berating the very destinctive Mb and very destinctive driver to another forum member they said they know the car and driver and that they are a senior member of this very forum and apparently lives just near me !

Lol , yes it was her ! Taking the tiny terror to the swings / playground !

We were probably at the playground together then! We'd been there with BTB Junior and were walking to the Palace - she came out of the park onto the main road just as we were about to cross over to the Lion Gate.

Where do you live?

I live in Kent. I don't want to name and shame as it really was one of those things and no harm done in the end. Its was just weird that it was someone from here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom