Posting something for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveandemma

I have some SL55 AMG 18" Turbine wheels I want to post in the for sale section but it wont let me. Anyone know why? Thanks Steve

Once you hit 30 posts, an administrator will review your posts to decide if they contribute towards the forum...

If it goes well, then you'll be a full member and can post in the for sale section ;)

It takes a little longer, but it keeps the forum much cleaner ;)
M.

O ryt. I only want to sell some wheels I have. Seems like a lot of protocol for nothing tbh.

O ryt. I only want to sell some wheels I have. Seems like a lot of protocol for nothing tbh.

Is the rules mate,you don`t like them just don`t sign up :eek:
Is only to prevent idiots joining the forum just so they can advertise something for free
Anyway,now you have your 30 posts.Log out and than log back in and that should work

ok chill out I was just saying...

Still can't post in the for sale section. have logged out and back in again

You need to wait for an admin to approve your account. Given that it's sunny(ish) I reckon most people will be out enjoying their Sunday...

I've been trapped indoors cleaning the shower... ugh...

By tomorrow I bet someone will have done the review :)

Now, I wonder if I can get that limescale off with a bit of Hydrochloric acid and bleach...:devil:

M.

Citric acid or white vinegar will clean limescale.

Hydrochloric Acid and bleach will produce Chlorine , which will spoil your day.

You may as well post some pictures of the wheels on this thread.

How much are you in wanting and are they genuine?

Need to be a member to view that.

Any other pictures ?

Not sure what they are worth to be honest. I dont want stupid money for them. Thanks Steve

Citric acid or white vinegar will clean limescale.

Hydrochloric Acid and bleach will produce Chlorine , which will spoil your day.

Ah, but the chorine will leave a nice sparkling finish ;) and my lungs will be cleaned at the same time, 2 for 1!

Shower done... ugh... I need to find out why I agreed to this, and why the previous owners never tried removing the mold!

Ended up doing HCl and Bleach in rounds (HCl to melt the limescale, hose down with plenty of water, then steam clean, then more water, then bleach, then hose & steam... and repeat...

I reckon it may have been faster if I had just ripped the shower cubicle out and refitted a new one...

Oh well, it's done now :) And no neighbors complaining about that greenish yellow cloud of gas around the house :p

Next... the loft!

M

Next time , fill up a jug with some white vineger , bung the shower head in it , and kick back with a beer .

They where refurbished about 4 weeks ago so are in very good condition. Complete with tyres. Rear tyres have approx 6mm left. one front has approx 5mm the other one has approx 3mm. The reason one of the front tyres has less tread is because the car dealer I got the car from only changed one of the tyres. I can post anywhere in the UK. I have an account with parcelforce so delivery will only be about £30. Call/Txt: 07535 641183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom