Posting something for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Next time , fill up a jug with some white vineger , bung the shower head in it , and kick back with a beer .

It wasn't just the shower-head... the entire cubicle had mould on all the silicone... oddly enough, not on the grout... :crazy:

I was kinda hoping that the grout would have been mouldy as well, as that would have been an excuse to buy a dremel de-grouter attachment :p

How do you let your shower cubicle get like that in the first place ? :crazy:

It wasn't just the shower-head... the entire cubicle had mould on all the silicone... oddly enough, not on the grout... :crazy:

I was kinda hoping that the grout would have been mouldy as well, as that would have been an excuse to buy a dremel de-grouter attachment :p

They where refurbished about 4 weeks ago so are in very good condition. Complete with tyres. Rear tyres have approx 6mm left. one front has approx 5mm the other one has approx 3mm. The reason one of the front tyres has less tread is because the car dealer I got the car from only changed one of the tyres. I can post anywhere in the UK. I have an account with parcelforce so delivery will only be about £30. Call/Txt: 07535 641183

What Tyres are on them?

Voodoo Mon !

i have just joined have a mercedes c270 and want some fresh alloy wheels for my motor. part number A209 401 1802 AND A2034013802. 17 INCH WHEELS 245/40ZR17 X 2 AND 225/45 ZR17. ONLY WANT GENUINE MERC WHEELS BUT AM HAVING TROUBLE LOCATING SOME SECOND HAND, ANYONE HELP

SL55 wheels won't fit a C270.

How do you let your shower cubicle get like that in the first place ? :crazy:

Not sure... I've had a friend staying in the downstairs room for the last year or so... he clearly hasn't washed the shower as often as he should have!
M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom