Pot hole britain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BAZZER1

Car
mercedes e320cdi estate
TV Program on Channel 5 at 8pm this evening called POT HOLE BRITAIN DRIVERS BEWARE Should be interesting in particular for those unfortunate enough to have experienced one of these :wallbash:

BAZZER1:doh:

Caused my mum to have a blow out and scrape a council van. Council would not listen to the argument that if there was no pot hole there would have been no accident

Replaced 2 front tyres yesterday die to crap roadworks, no time to argue the toss with the council so just paid up.
Would expect to spend more time on the argument than its worth to me.

Tried and failed on a claim £168, no payout, claimed road was inspected within the last 3 months, within requirements of the iow council

Leave the potholes, we really need more speed humps :rolleyes:

Yep, cost me a 19" Pirelli tyre and a wasted afternoon on a tow truck. :mad:

19" wheels, no tyre sidewall, heavy car, stiff suspension,...guess what's going to give when under duress. :dk: :doh:

I once broke a rear shocker securing bolt on my company Vito. The council blamed me saying I was carrying too much weight. The pot-hole was so deep; kangaroos were coming out of it...... ;)

article-1175928-04C1FC09000005DC-992_634x427.jpg

One of the smaller ones locally. We are thinking of converting it into a trout farm and selling it to Roger Daltrey…….

From a programming point of view it was most disappointing. Some loony guy in a tank and a moaning faced Glesga besom who couldn't control her brats.

Typical cheap Ch5 sensationalism. Pity cos it could have been good with a bit of thought.

You have to admit though some of those roads were pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom