Pot hole crash CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Hatt

Car
e280 w211
Well guys I am no longer the owner of my beautiful CLS, after hitting a pot hole in Lincolnshire last thursday my car is a total loss, have a look at this on U Tube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
title is

Pot Hole Crash Merc CLS Lincolnshire​

Jeez that could have been a WHOLE lot worse. Thank God you are OK.

Jeez that could have been a WHOLE lot worse. Thank God you are OK.
if you watch to the end you will see I ended up on roof with a tree branch through windscreen

if you watch to the end you will see I ended up on roof with a tree branch through windscreen
Shocking. Bear in mind the car as gorgeous as it was can be replaced. You Can’t 👍
SO lucky not to have veered right.

Last edited:
Ouch, glad you're OK, even if your Merc isn't. Studying the video, it looks like there was another pair of potholes waiting to catch you if you somehow missed the first ones:mad:

Ouch, glad you're OK, even if your Merc isn't. Studying the video, it looks like there was another pair of potholes waiting to catch you if you somehow missed the first ones:mad:
The roads around here are like Beirut, this is the culprit20210204_190130.jpg

Shocking. Bear in mind the car as gorgeous as it was can be replaced. You’re not. 👍
Did you just say I wasnt gorg:oops:eous WTF
Fixed it 🤣🤣🤣

Shocking. Bear in mind the car as gorgeous as it was can be replaced. You’re not. 👍
SO lucky not to have veered right.
Yes I agree, remember its just bent iron.
Hopefully you were just "shaken not stirred" , Senor Bond!:eek:
You can get another, maybe better than this one you whacked up.

Now if you were in Caracas I would offer some Columbian tin bashers. By far the best body & paint collision guys in the world when your car looks like its a Pepsi can that's been kicked around the gutter for a few days .
Best of luck
Tuercas viejas

Yes I agree, remember its just bent iron.
Hopefully you were just "shaken not stirred" , Senor Bond!:eek:
You can get another, maybe better than this one you whacked up.

Now if you were in Caracas I would offer some Columbian tin bashers. By far the best body & paint collision guys in the world when your car looks like its a Pepsi can that's been kicked around the gutter for a few days .
Best of luck
Tuercas viejas
I think I could certainly do with something Columbian just now;) this Co codamol aint doing the job

BTW this is not a pic of going into the light in my last breaths, its recovery trying to get the car out:cool:

I think I could certainly do with something Columbian just now;) this Co codamol aint doing the job
Time for a bit of a smile ,seems like you need it .
For me the best coffee is from the central valley of Costa Rica.
Running a bus building enterprise outside Caracas I used to buy several litres of prepped coffee (Maron Grande) in used milk cartons plus a bag of hot empanadas & cheese to kick start the day .
The only thing short, were a few wild bananas plucked from the trees at the back of the shop.
Guarding the bananas were a few of my brown & black Boas waking up with the sunrays.
They would all start a cautionary hissing sound as I pulled a few off the branches.
One of the guys asked me "Do you have Boas living in England? "
I instantly replied "Yes"!
Astonished they wanted an explanation.
Simple they are called Tax men and the Inland Revenue Service, !
Rolling laughter & English dry humour . :D
All the best
TV

Time for a bit of a smile ,seems like you need it .
For me the best coffee is from the central valley of Costa Rica.
Running a bus building enterprise outside Caracas I used to buy several litres of prepped coffee (Maron Grande) in used milk cartons plus a bag of hot empanadas & cheese to kick start the day .
The only thing short, were a few wild bananas plucked from the trees at the back of the shop.
Guarding the bananas were a few of my brown & black Boas waking up with the sunrays.
They would all start a cautionary hissing sound as I pulled a few off the branches.
One of the guys asked me "Do you have Boas living in England? "
I instantly replied "Yes"!
Astonished they wanted an explanation.
Simple they are called Tax men and the Inland Revenue Service, !
Rolling laughter & English dry humour . :D
All the best
TV
I had six years in Singapore and Boas were all over but rarely caused a problem, they kept the Macaque numbers down which was great coz they were nasty little buggers who could not wait to get there teeth in you, another similarity to the Inland revenue eh?

You may have a claim against the council if they were aware of that pothole and not repaired it in good time.

People are claiming all the time for damaged wheels.
Dobey you are abso bloody lutely right chap, My insurance company is taking the necessary legal steps to get their money and my 500 excess back from them, it helps that the police were involved because they confirmed the highways dept were outside the two week window they have on major A roads (Oh yes it is) and ordered them to come out and repair it that night !!! they had attended another damaged vehicle and reported it two weeks before. I would praise our local plod for that BUT they took longer to arrive than the recovery team that my insurance company booked and so did the bloody ambo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom