Potential Change over to the dark side (C63 AMG)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have both - (oem) the 19s look far superior (in my opinion of course) - I cannot really tell a difference in ride apart from the 19s have a lower profile tyre fitted as standard so they would be a tiny bit softer but its not noticeable to me.

yeah the 19's look alot meaner on the car and make it what it is I think...

Do they appear alot for sale in the classifieds on here?

Do any of you C63 owners have a USB port inteface to the media system or just a SD card?

I am looking at one and the sales guy cannot find it? (Been asking him over the phone)

If you do where is it located and what are the media options? ? ?

Hi I have a 2013 coupe, SD card in dash & USB located in centre console with media interface.

Hi I have a 2013 coupe, SD card in dash & USB located in centre console with media interface.

Is the USB in the centre console stock with all C63's with the command option?

Don't be confused by Performance Pack and Performance Pack Plus..... only the later has the extra bhp and superior engine specs.
Little hijack here sorry, what is the difference between performance and PPP?
I thought they were all the same?
So how can you tell which it is?

Thanks for all your help guys. My search continues...
Should I be put off by 40k plus mileage? Are there any know faults to be aware off?

I too am an ex E92 M3 owner although mine was a 2010 Alpine Edition with DCT. I did not really get on with it and swapped for a new 135i last autumn but was then seduced .... :rolleyes:

My C63 had 45k miles, on 2010 plate car, with Performance Pack (although not sure whether its PPP as all the VIN decoders I try dont recognise the car!! ) when i bought it ... now done 1300 odd miles in about 2 months and glad that I decided to change from my 135i , taking a bit of a hit along the way.

Not sure that could have got my (non face lift) car for £26k ??

So I go down to merc in brighton. I tell them on the phone Thursday that I might collect saturday and leave a deposit if the car is how it should be. (Refundable deposit if i am not happy)

Go down, exchange my M3. They say i cant take the car away as it isnt paid in full... So I pay it in full and still they cant release car due to 'warranty' mnot active until monday when the admin depart comes in to invoice the car to MB uk!

So when someone told i need to pay in full and until then they wont release the car i changed over the insurance to the MB before 4 oclock as my insurance company closed. Deal was done, told me i couldnt take the car home so they are delivering on monday and i got a C220D until then.

Not happy with the whole MB experience atm!

Dont't let them spoil your experience mate .

Just enjoy the car ,when you get it .

Any details of the car as I'm toying with getting one soon .

Cheers.

Dont't let them spoil your experience mate .

Just enjoy the car ,when you get it .

Any details of the car as I'm toying with getting one soon .

Cheers.

It is finally here. Arrived yesterday 2 hours later then planned. I guess the salesman did come from brighton to london but if he left at 4 surely it doesnt take four hours to drive back.... He could have at least told me he was going to be late other than 'I am not getting 3 points on my license to make a phonecall' he could have pulled over at a service station...anyway rant over.

24k miles
paladium silver
1 previous owner...
command system.

Pic's to follow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom