Potential Fuel Price Rise?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think price rises have started already in Scotland , I’m up here touring round with the wife and paid £1.47 at a shell garage when filling the 63 up

Funny how when oil in its raw state, or being refined gets blown up the fuel already in tanks under the pumps at a UK petrol station many thousands of miles away from the explosions miraculously becomes more expensive. :rolleyes:

Funny how when oil in its raw state, or being refined gets blown up the fuel already in tanks under the pumps at a UK petrol station many thousands of miles away from the explosions miraculously becomes more expensive. :rolleyes:
It's never anything to do with cost. Every company will charge what the market will bear. When people get nervous about shortages they'll bear more price pain. Watch the supermarket queues next weekend. V-power at £1.60?

Think price rises have started already in Scotland , I’m up here touring round with the wife and paid £1.47 at a shell garage when filling the 63 up

I would suggest that the cost depends on where you fill up! I'm just back from the Stirling Area and a few Outlets are really cheap £1.25 compared with £1.32 in Peterborough and I saw one place at £1.55 all for Diesel! :eek:

And that was before the Saudi Incident!:rolleyes:

Say you bought a C63..... and by the time you are ready to sell it, it turns-out it has appreciated, how much will you be asking for it? Current market value, I would assume. Same logic applies....

U.S. official says drone and missile attack on Saudi Arabia was launched from Iran
The USA continues to assert the drones and cruise missiles used in the attack on SAUDI Oil plants originated in southern IRAN without presenting very much more corroborating evidence such as radar tracking etc. As usual Trump's initial belligerent words now appear to being toned down a bit on the subject of retaliation. Seems a high risk strategy for IRAN to embark on unless this originates from internal dissident military factions. It does appear that open conflict in the gulf has moved closer with this latest development. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom