Potential New Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beingriginal

Car
C63 Coupe
Firstly thank you, the site has already been an incredibly helpful resource and I’m hopefully going to join the fold with the below C63 Coupe:
http://www.austinowen.com/used-MERCEDES-BENZ-C CLASS-London-Essex-970869

I had a couple of questions, firstly, any feedback on the car? Good spec and has the all-important LSD!
The next step will be a Eurocharged Map and a set the secondary cat bypass pipes, I’ll email ACID at MSL but is there anyone else recommended for this closer to me in Kent?

D

Firstly thank you, the site has already been an incredibly helpful resource and I’m hopefully going to join the fold with the below C63 Coupe:
http://www.austinowen.com/used-MERCEDES-BENZ-C CLASS-London-Essex-970869

I had a couple of questions, firstly, any feedback on the car? Good spec and has the all-important LSD!
The next step will be a Eurocharged Map and a set the secondary cat bypass pipes, I’ll email ACID at MSL but is there anyone else recommended for this closer to me in Kent?

D

Yes Eurocharged in Watford or PCS in Horndean

Is the LSD on that car oem or quaife?

Spec list is inaccurate. I hate dealers that literally pull the data of another car without checking it. 18s?

I've pulled the original build data and it's the OEM LSD, wheels are those originally fitted too so as you say an error in the listing.

D

Looking at the car I'm struggling to see if it could have the LSD. Unless it has been spec'd at additional cost (unusual on a standard spec car).

Not picking holes in the car, just curious given the description and spec.

If it has the code for the AMG diff then all cool. Just really odd given the rest is pretty much stock.

If it has the code for the AMG diff then all cool. Just really odd given the rest is pretty much stock.

I actually thought it was pretty well specced with the wheels, diff, HK, reverse camera etc all Being options? Is there anything you feel it's missing or I should be looking for?

D

They come fairly well spec'd as standard. On coupes HK and 19's was a typical choice. The camera is a nice little extra though, not that it's any good on the W204. It could really have done with the better system that came with the E class and other models. What confused me about the above mentioned car is that the diff nearly always comes as the result of a Performance Pack Plus option being ticked. LSD's are rare enough on those cars to be honest. With the standard engine you must have one of the only cars with a factory diff and no upgrade engine.

It's a lovely car regardless.

Perfect thank you, I'll request some quotes tomorrow.

D

No worries. I've not used PCS personally but Oli has a great rep on here.

I have had a load of work done on my E55 by Paul and Andy at Eurocharged and they have done a great job every time, good people to have a chat too and always some great motors to eyeball whilst you are there. Highly recommended

i think the reverse camera is actually all right. Agreed it could be better but it does make all the difference when trying to manoeuvre in tight spots as it's hard to judge how close the rear bumper is to things!

Thanks for your help everyone, I'll update when I view the car tomorrow, it's a big change from an Exige S!

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom