Potential purchase thoughts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dont think Burmester tweeter is visible as you are expecting. The photos look normal to me. If you go and look at any other Burmester W205 they are the same. I think the tweeter is in the corner of the window behind the black cover.

This site gives some breakdown of the Burmester system

Upgrading The W205 Burmester Audio

I remember getting confused on the specs when looking 12 months ago and downloaded the spec brochure from the Merc website as still current model. These 2 screen shots show as I thought. There is no premium plus on the AMG 63 or 63s. The premium includes the burmester system. So if a premium will always have that.

IMG_0106.jpgIMG_0107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW - Amend your AutoTrader search to C63 instead of 63 in the keywords - your missing about 70 cars otherwise...! Now it makes sense why you limited the selection to those 2....

Saddy - yes exactly! and thanks for this.

Although the 2018 model year MB seem to have changed things - if you go and configure one now they are different premium options inc plus I think and there seems to be a midline sound sat between basic and Burmester.

Also noted today that the selectable exhaust option no longer seems to exist... not sure if that is temporary or not....

Yes things seem to have changed a little but I had downloaded and kept the previous version so if you want it pm your email and I can send it across.

Best looking hearse I've ever seen [emoji38]
8c7555dc4b51031d3548c012f2e69f19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom