Powder coater in or around Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cb1965

Banned
Car
N/A
Anyone know of a good powder coater in or around Manchester?

I want to powder coat some rocker covers and some air intakes but need the job turning round reasonably quickly and the finish to be top notch.

Any recommendations?

Probably too late now but I can recommend E-REG Coatings in Burnley. They did a superb job of powder coating a 57 chey chassis for me for £120! 16 foot long and 4 foot wide! Included an etch prime coat before top coat as well. Be careful on coatings I have had jobs done by other companies which looked like they had been done by a two year old with poster paints.

Probably too late now but I can recommend E-REG Coatings in Burnley. They did a superb job of powder coating a 57 chey chassis for me for £120! 16 foot long and 4 foot wide! Included an etch prime coat before top coat as well. Be careful on coatings I have had jobs done by other companies which looked like they had been done by a two year old with poster paints.

No not too late, very timely actually and I live 6 miles form Burnley so thanks :thumb:

No problem. I personally have gone off powder coating simply because of the very poor quality some companies churn out. Also as you are probably aware if you scratch the finish the whole piece has to be redone. I would suggest that since you are local to E REG it would be an idea to take just one piece to them for coating so that you can establish whether they can produce the standard of finish you require. May save you a shed load of money if they cant turn out what you want. Have to say I found them very helpful.

Please let us know how you get on, as I have an intake and rockers to powder coat in the near future also.

Mine are magesium alloy so may need a sealing prep, I noticed that E-Reg have an Alocrom facility which may do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom