Power steering reservoir o ring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nat

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55, 911t, 3dr Cosworth, MT 10.
My ML500 (W164) has been leaving small oil leaks on my driveway. I had in booked in and it's coming from the reservoir and they've quoted to replace that. I didn't go ahead getting it done as I'd previously read up that it's usually the o ring that gives up.

Are these easy enough to change and where would I be able to get one from? It seems to make more financial sense changing a seal instead of the whole reservoir itself v's change unit +1 hrs labour.

Nat you can see the job done in video on youtube you will then know if your capable of doing this job. /
On youtube search pne put this - How to replace the power pump reservour on 2005- 2011 Mercedes ML350 W164. hope it helps .

Reactions: Nat
Nat you can see the job done in video on youtube you will then know if your capable of doing this job. /
On youtube search pne put this - How to replace the power pump reservour on 2005- 2011 Mercedes ML350 W164. hope it helps .

Nice one, thanks. Looks easy enough.

Good luck with it .Just tae a few pictures to help you replace everything in the right order.

Reactions: Nat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom