Power tailgate opener

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

proser

Car
W210 E320Cdi Estate
Can these be retro fitted to earlier cars, or is there a kit available ??

If you are talking about the 211 E-class estate then this topic has been discussed many,many times.

Short answer

Mega bucks

Long answer

We should ask here for advice BEFORE buying this excellent type of vehicle :)

Good luck

I was thinking about on a late W210 ;)

As I currently has use of a brand new C200 estate and it's very handy to have, but can't afford to upgrade to a newer model just for this feature

You could always buy a W100 type 600 - these wonderful cars have a boot which opens at the touch of a button thanks to the central hydraulic system :)

You could always buy a W100 type 600 - these wonderful cars have a boot which opens at the touch of a button thanks to the central hydraulic system :)
Is that an estate?

I am not aware that the 210 even offered that as an option

No , but the boot on a W100 is probably as capacious as many 'lifestyle' estates .

I'd prefer the lifestyle of a typical W100 owner to that of just about any other model ...

No , but the boot on a W100 is probably as capacious as many 'lifestyle' estates .

I'd prefer the lifestyle of a typical W100 owner to that of just about any other model ...
I would hate to plonk my dog in the boot of any car :)

I would love a 'powered tailgate' on my ml:Djust like my friend's voyager:doh:he's got the 'powered sliding doors' as well:(
Nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom