Power Washer Attachment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l5foye

Car
ML 300CDI
Does anyone know if it is possible to get an attachment for a power washer which allows you to remove dirt/mud etc from wheel arches? I saw one recently at a carwash place -it was almost 'U' shaped. They told me that they had got someone to make it for them (could'nt remember who !)

Yes, it's called your 'knees'. Bend them and you we'll reach the area you require to clean:)

To be fair I've seen a couple, but have no idea where to get it from.

I've used one of these for years. Thay are known as a "Guzzunder".

A decent pressure washer service centre should be able to make/supply one.
The head will pivot throught 270 degrees and the spray is adjustable from a wide fan to a pencil jet. Careful not to shoot yourself with it!

9THDecember2012022.jpg

I've used one of these for years. Thay are known as a "Guzzunder".

A decent pressure washer service centre should be able to make/supply one.
The head will pivot throught 270 degrees and the spray is adjustable from a wide fan to a pencil jet. Careful not to shoot yourself with it!

9THDecember2012022.jpg

I have one that rotates about 60 degrees......nothing like as good as that.......I like that a lot and now want one.

Mic

Any pointers as to where I can buy a Guzzunder? It is exactly what I am looking for. My powerwasher is a karcher.

Sorry, put brain into gear before writing :doh: :confused: from Weybridge.

Last edited:
I have one that rotates about 60 degrees......nothing like as good as that.......I like that a lot and now want one.

Mic

Any pointers as to where I can buy a Guzzunder? It is exactly what I am looking for. My powerwasher is a karcher.

I got mine from Centurywise in Stockport. LINK. There will be many places that will sell or make one of these. Email the image to them.

The attachment is great for cleaning under wheel arches. In the position shown in the image the water will reach the area where a standard underbody lance can not. Tricky when you first pull the trigger as the force pushes the lance forwards instead of back at you. Good for cleaning behind alloys to.

If ordering online, the first thing to establish is the correct fitting for your lance. It would be simpler to find a local company, take your lance along and have the fitting made while you wait so that you can specify the shaft length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom