Powered by Mercedes-Benz Live

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
I have 4 tickets for the event on sunday and it looks like I may not be able to go now! :doh:

It's not confirmed yet, but if I can't go (I'll know tomorrow for sure), does anyone want the e-ticket? It says it's non-transferable but I can email it over and see what happens?

As there's only one (for 4 people) I guess it'll have to be first to reply get's it if I confirm I can't make it.

Is that OK moderators?

Hello mate,

I know I'm new here but i'd love the ticket if it's still going. Been wanting to go to this since it was announced but stupid me didn't realise it was a ticket only thing!

email is iain.mcmillan @ gmail.com (without the spaces) if you're feeling generous!

I'll know later today if I can go or not, but another member PMd me last night so he'll get it if I don't go, sorry!

Just my luck, got the ok for 4 tickets and the wife has arranged a family day out
If you can use them pm me back 1st one gets them.
Its for the 8th November at Brooklands

Hi Nigel,

I'm not able to send PMs as I'm a 'newbie' but if you still have the tickets I'd love to take them off your hands!

Please feed free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers

Simon

Ok I will mail them to you later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom