Powerflex Bushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickythemerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 220 CDI Sport 2009
Has anyone fitted Powerflex ARB bushes ? Are they worth fitting and what benefits do they give, if any.

I have them on my rx7 tbh i never actually noticed any difference, i reckons they would last longer given what they are made from

Has anyone fitted Powerflex ARB bushes ? Are they worth fitting and what benefits do they give, if any.
Not plugging myself here but I’m a master dealer for powerflex and lifetime warranty along with a slightly firmer material works well. The black series is very harsh for road has to stick to Road or heritage ones.
Vick

Not plugging myself here but I’m a master dealer for powerflex and lifetime warranty along with a slightly firmer material works well. The black series is very harsh for road has to stick to Road or heritage ones.
Vick

Certain places for harder bushes cause harshness ?

Would arb Black Series be OK or opt for lower shore ?

Certain places for harder bushes cause harshness ?

Would arb Black Series be OK or opt for lower shore ?
Mainly pivot points such as arms. I’ve personally made the error of fitting black series to a daily driven road car and it was VERY noticeable. I reverted back to road series (purple bushes) and the it surprised me at the difference.

Black series for ARB, exhaust and certain bushes which don’t transfer too much are great. Or if it’s a car you’re looking to make as stiff as possible (Fast road use, Track car etc) then they work well.

I’m not sure what Lower Shore is? Autocorrect playing games!

Do you not find that they squeak when going over bumps?
I had them fitted to my Volvo S60 and Skoda, The ride as fine but the squeak was really annoying.

I need to replace my sons bushes on his A2 had considered these. But if they still squeak then a big no.

Do you not find that they squeak when going over bumps?
I had them fitted to my Volvo S60 and Skoda, The ride as fine but the squeak was really annoying.

I need to replace my sons bushes on his A2 had considered these. But if they still squeak then a big no.
Red rubber grease is whats needed during installation to stop squeaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom