POWERFUL exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pbaron

Car
94' C280
What do you all think of these 'Powerful exahusts' which u can get from Eurocarparts.

Not ****d about any bullshit power gains just want to fill the gap in my rear bumper

Grav888 has one. Looks good, not sure about the engraved logo and "Powerful" name, but sounded good too. Noticable it was there, but not a total bean can ricer style.

I agree with Graham it's a very nice design and fills the bumber gap nicely.

Easy to fit !!!!!!!!!:bannana: :bannana:
Exhaust+008.jpg

Exhaust+007.jpg

Last edited:
Don't seem to stock anything much for my car yet, probably too new.

Anyway anyone know where I can get Chrome tailpipes to fit my car, Exhaust is a bit complex and duplicated both sides, only in mirror image.

ExhaustR.jpg

ExhaustS.jpg

Originally posted by Brian WH
Don't seem to stock anything much for my car yet, probably too new.

Anyway anyone know where I can get Chrome tailpipes to fit my car, Exhaust is a bit complex and duplicated both sides, only in mirror image.
What you need Brian is twin AMG pipes and the AMG rear apron :)

OK where from and more importantly HOW MUCH?
From your stealership, prolly about £650 each for the rear boxes and about a grand for the apron! I see a w211 E55 AMG at the stealership sometimes (there is another AMG'd model there too) and it looks amazing :)

Originally posted by Shude
From your stealership, prolly about £650 each for the rear boxes and about a grand for the apron! I see a w211 E55 AMG at the stealership sometimes (there is another AMG'd model there too) and it looks amazing :)

Oh that's alright then.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gulp.:( :( Her in-doors won't go along with that mate.:D :D

Any other less expensive ideas welcome guys.

Oh that's alright then.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gulp.:( :( Her in-doors won't go along with that mate.:D :D

Any other less expensive ideas welcome guys.
You could get the A-class "evolution" AMG rear chrome pipe extensions and have them welded onto your rear boxes. They cost about £90 or something and it'd be about £20 for an exhaust place to weld them up for you. That's only £200 in total :)

@ Brian.
I can get the chrome tips for your car from Ralf in Germany.
Just spoke to him and they are about €130. (about £98).
He will bring some to the summer GTG, so you can have a look.

Originally posted by GRAV888
@ Brian.

I was looking at them with Grav at the German GTG. They look quality Brian, so if they fit...........

@ Brian.

Cheers mate, I'll take you up on that offer, to see if they fit eh.:cool: :cool:

Brian - did you try these?

Graeme - can you still get them? Any pics? I'm up for some but am unsure which way to go.

I've read on another forum that
these S Class ones fit. These are for the W211 so obviously no problems there. Were the ones you could get similar?

Cheers
OG

@ OGiii
No, we didn't try these.
Ralf was unable to make the gtg due to unforseen circumstances and I couldn't make it cos my missus ran over a boulder and split my rear diff open.
I can get hold of some if required.

Unfortunately Graeme did not come to the GTG so still have not tried them. Would like to, but expensive if they don't fit.:confused:

Those that you show in the link for W211 "Might" fit, but I would like to "offer them up first" before I bought them. :confused:

my missus ran over a boulder and split my rear diff open.
Sounds painful mate!

Can you get any photos off him?

I'm going to get some come what may but I've got this sub £100 thing going on in my head, in other words I can justify it to myself if it's under a ton:D

One of my concerns (as well as them fitting) is that you can't see the clamps - unless you get underneath looking for them - the S Class ones look sweet but the E Class pair are a little suspect. Having said that, a friend of mine who does this sort of thing regularly reckons they'll be OK but it's going to cost a few quid to find out........

My pipes are oval like Brians and measure 57mm x 46mm.

Take it I'm seriously interested if I can see a pici and they'll fit of course!

Thanks for your help Graeme.

OG

ps I'm up for being the Guinea Pig Brian, if I get some you can try them or at least measure them.

e-class.bmp

Not too big, but you get the idea.
They are now €140 for the pair plus shipping, but this wouldn't be a lot.

Originally posted by OGiii
ps I'm up for being the Guinea Pig Brian, if I get some you can try them or at least measure them.

How about at the Northern GTG mate.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom