powerstyling item not recieved

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_ace5288

i think this is the right ebayer,
i ordered some white dials from this ebayer about 2 weeks ago, ive made payment but since then ive got no reply.
any ideas what should i do now?

how did u pay? does he have good feedback to protect? did you request his phone number through eBay???

I brought some stuff of him, totally the wrong product was sent out, he never replied to any of my emails....

I ordered some bits from him and they arrived within 10 days but looking at the guys recent feedback it was a 50/50 chance. If you follow

This Thread

You'll find additional details of how to contact the seller, or at least the person this seller alledgedly represents. Dont go through the "Contact Seller" option on e-bay.
Be polite when you mail as the person you will contact will be Ralf who has friends on this forum and seems a decent honest man.

The person operating on e-bay on what appears to be Ralf's behalf has little command of the english language and a bad attitude to boot, if you look at the recent feedback he's given to others he's deliberately giving negative to those who complain and nothing to anyone else, and has been doing this since 4th February

Take the route nictry did and you may well get a result, I wish you luck.

I must have been lucky i received my item from him today, hope everyone else who has paid gets their soon too!!

Please can we be sure that we are talking about POWERSTYLING or did you buy from MB_TUNER?

If you bought through MB_tuner email ralph @ matrixcar.de phone no's also on site or see the Merc Ebay seller gone bad thread.

Thmsshaun said:
Please can we be sure that we are talking about POWERSTYLING or did you buy from MB_TUNER?

If you bought through MB_tuner email ralph @ matrixcar.de phone no's also on site or see the Merc Ebay seller gone bad thread.

I bought from MB_Tuner, I ordered at just about the time his feedback was turning sour. Although he never responded to any e-mails the correct parts did arrive within 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom