PPF advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slugsy

Car
E63S AMG
Hi all

1,000 miles in and absolutely loving my E63S Estate, just seems to be getting better by the day!

I’ve been faffing/deliberating about paint protection and finally decided to bite the bullet and get Xpel Stealth for the whole car.

Becuase it’s leased I wanted to check with the dealer that it was ok and he confirmed it was fine but suggested I don’t get Xpel Stealth and that I get the following product instead:

Car Paint Protection Coating PPF, Clear Protection Film - Ngenco - Ngenco

I’ve got a brilliant quote from a local approved Xpel installer who will do the whole car plus a ceramic coat on top for £3.5k plus VAT.

But the dealers recommendation quote for the ngenco is £5k plus VAT.

His rationale was as follows:

”Xpel Stealth vinyl wrap ( the quote you have below ) is a cut template, this can be a milometer out from the edges which is then prone to chips/scratches and in time a visible dirty edge.

NGenco product is a spray on product rather than a wrap the benefits of the spray is that there will be no joins and no crease marks on the corners/edges, there are no cuts or tears, no stress marks, no glue residues and no UV yellowing and fading.- the reason it is more expensive is the time it can take”

Has anyone come across this product before? Is it any good? Any thoughts on which one I should go for?

I know many people that have got Xpel on their cars, should I be worried about what he says above?

All input would be greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom