pre 2003 instrument cluster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EndPoint

Banned
Car
w203 M111 E20 ML EVO
hey guyz. I drive a UK model w203 with the M111 e20 ml evo engine and my dashboard is the one with the orange-colored letters. Is there any way to get the Speed Display option available ? I mean the one which shows the speed in the center with big letters as now its in the down left corner. the manual it says that this option isnt available on uk cars :wallbash:http://www.benzworld.org/forums/#

Just tab it round with the button on the left hand side of the steering wheel, it goes between speed distance service radio etc ( make sure the ignition is on )

guyz I am not stupid I know how to navigate through the dashboard. The problem is that this particular option is disabled for uk cars! so i need a way to enable/activate it

Wrong!
The problem is that this particular option is disabled for uk cars! so i need a way to enable/activate it

Its the normal option, so what does the middle of your dash show

can it be done with a star diagnostic ?

What happens if you press the lower buttons on the left hand side of your steering wheel?

there should be an option called "display" and under that temperature disp and speed disp but these options are disabled for uk vehicles and i wanna enable them

cyprus but it doesnt matter, the car was imported from UK

something is wrong with that display set up .
On the left it should show s or w at the top and then only the gear which is selected, that is not the normal UK display

man... forget the automatic thing on the right, its a picture i found over the internet to show u how my dashboard seems right now. what matters is that the mileage is displayed at the center while i want to display the speed! it's as simple as that. Im trying to explain 2 u from the beginning that this option IS DISABLED on uk cars! its an option under the instrument cluster and u kept telling me to press the steering wheel etc... have u understand what Im talking about ?

I think there's a member here whitenemesis who managed to do it

what year was ur c-class constructed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom