Pre facelift w204 mudflaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickeystitch

Car
C220 Saloon W204 , Honda CBR1100xx
Is anyone with a Pre facelift w204 thinking of purchasing a set of mud flaps ??

I bought mine not long after I bought the car - from MB Ashford, £27 a pair for both fronts and rears. Saloon, coupe and estate all take the same IIRC.

Does the similarity continue into the post facelift ? I want some for my 2012 estate and cant find any local to "hold up to see"

I've ended up with a spare set of rear ones for the Pre Facelift that are brand new, need to get a rear set for my facelift so am looking to save somebody some cash i.e if you get facelift for my car I would go halves and give you these ??

I've ended up with a spare set of rear ones for the Pre Facelift that are brand new, need to get a rear set for my facelift so am looking to save somebody some cash i.e if you get facelift for my car I would go halves and give you these ??

If your car is a Facelift Sport, I have a set of rear mud-flaps available, unused. Anybody else that sees this thread and would like them, let me know.

Ernie

Last edited:
If your car is a Facelift Sport, I have a set of rear mud-flaps available, unused. Anybody else that sees this thread and would like them, let me know.

Ernie

Don't think it is, its a w204 - C220 4dr saloon 125SE edition 2011 facelift, I think they changed the rear bumper on the facelift as the fronts are the same, if you could send a picture I could probably tell as I have been studying them and now seem to know the difference :crazy:

Thank you for the offer though

Last edited:
No, they won't fit your car unfortunately as the Sport is different. It's a pity as I had to buy front and rear aftermarket, just to replace one that I lost from the front!

Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom