pre-wired cradles with bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broken_Cross

Car
05.2004 C200K SE Estate
I have noticed some ebay listings stating that cradles such as the samsung d600 also pair with phone k750i - is there any truth in this?

I have noticed some ebay listings stating that cradles such as the samsung d600 also pair with phone k750i - is there any truth in this?

Which cradle do you actually mean, is it B6 787 5875? The best possible info you could have for this topic comes from this site:

Mercedes UHI and MHI Phone Cradles

They do not state that this cradle would support BT while it is stated for one Motorola device.

Yes, thats the one. I had come across that site but would like to know if anyone can confirm that they too have paired different phone makes with BT cradles.

Mercedes Samsung D600 bluetooth phone cradle on eBay, also, Mercedes-Benz, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 20-May-09 23:13:34 BST)

Thanks.

Let me pump up this for you and make a comment at the same time: this cradle must be a rare one and you may not get replies from owners who have used it but the ebay seller sounds convincing. If it supports BT, it would be likely that it works with several models except that other phones cannot be seated to the cradle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom