preface lift w204 c63 estate big fin diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

B4K3RC63

Car
W204 C63 estate
Hi all, first post on here
so as the title says, I've got a 2010 c63 estate, I want to change the rear diffuser like everyone wants to, but the options for it I don't like,
my question is does a preface lift saloon big fin diffuser fit an estate? I understand the sensors are in the OEM diffuser, but if a saloon one fits I'd drill my bumper and fit sensors in there,
any help would be greatly appreciated
I did search the forum for any similar posts but none help
thanks

Hi all, first post on here
so as the title says, I've got a 2010 c63 estate, I want to change the rear diffuser like everyone wants to, but the options for it I don't like,
my question is does a preface lift saloon big fin diffuser fit an estate? I understand the sensors are in the OEM diffuser, but if a saloon one fits I'd drill my bumper and fit sensors in there,
any help would be greatly appreciated
I did search the forum for any similar posts but none help
thanks
There are pre facelift CF diffusers on ebay with the holes for the rear parking sensors already in place.

yes I've seen those but none are big fin diffuser, they're just the standard diffuser but in carbon,
hence why i'm asking if the saloon diffuser fits in place of my current one, as no one seems to make a big fin diffuser for the estates.

yes I've seen those but none are big fin diffuser, they're just the standard diffuser but in carbon,
hence why i'm asking if the saloon diffuser fits in place of my current one, as no one seems to make a big fin diffuser for the estates.
I see 👍, you could email Carbon Factory & ask them if they do one, really nice products & they're communication is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom