Premia solutions insurance cover sold alongside new Mercedes cars .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jayushee

Car
GLE400D
Premia solutions minor cosmetic damage cover is a missold product. Mercedes Maidstone has sold me a product from premia solution which does not do what it says on the tin. They have declined a scuff bumper whilst the insurance contract clearly says it covers and even include scuff bumper under the definition of minor cosmetic damage . If anyone of you buying a new car at Mercedes Maidstone make sure you check that the insurance cover for cosmetic damage and alloy cover is not being underwritten by Premia Solution. I am willing to give evidence to support what I have posted on here today . I am escalating my complaint to the financial ombudsman.

Premia solutions minor cosmetic damage cover is a missold product. Mercedes Maidstone has sold me a product from premia solution which does not do what it says on the tin. They have declined a scuff bumper whilst the insurance contract clearly says it covers and even include scuff bumper under the definition of minor cosmetic damage . If anyone of you buying a new car at Mercedes Maidstone make sure you check that the insurance cover for cosmetic damage and alloy cover is not being underwritten by Premia Solution. I am willing to give evidence to support what I have posted on here today . I am escalating my complaint to the financial ombudsman.
What’s the reason they declined?

One thread is enough....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom