Presence Advertisement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like it!

Caught my attention when I saw it on telly last night.

Last edited:
Doesn't do anything for me, I was surprised when right at the end it mentioned a car manufacturer, I thought it was a promotion for an up and coming film. I dread to think of the costs and no, it doesn't stick in my mind, it does not get my attention and the second time I saw it I thought, "Here's that stupid advert!" Not the best thought to have when thinking about buying a new car.

Is it Janis Joplin that sung a song.......
'Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz' Now that is good publicity

Not the best rendition, :eek:

Regards
John

I like the Ad, but I think we need to see more car and less running dog in it.

They've already used the Janis Joplin song in an advert in 1995. This outraged many as the song was a protest against the materialism of owning a Mercedes-Benz or Porsche, despite Janis Joplin owning one of the latter.

I like the fact that the presence ad doesn't feature much car. It's all about understatement, underlining the fact that Mercedes-Benz owners don't need to shout "here I am", unlike owners of other cars I could mention...

Last edited:
Lots of them are good this one is my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPo0t69bi4&feature=related[/QUOTE]

I have to be careful with that one! My wife is errr... fair and currently drives an E Class estate.:eek:
I'm with Dolly Parton when accused of being a dumb blonde quoted:
'Well, with the empire I've built I don't believe I'm dumb, and I sure as hell ain't blonde!":D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom