Presents from Santa - who are they from?

Presents from Santa - who are they from?

• They're all from Santa, and only Santa

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Some are from Santa and he delivers some from Family & Friends

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • They're all from Family & Friends, but Santa delivers them

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • They're jointly from Santa and Family & Friends

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
A conversation today made me curious about the presents Santa brings, and where or who they come from.

So in your family traditions, who are the presents from?

Wishing you all, and your loved ones, a very Merry Christmas.

Santa...but mine are now all in their 20s..so we stopped last year!!:D

Merry Christmas.

made me curious about the presents Santa brings, and where or who they come from.

Well, if santa brings them, surely they are from Santa. :D

We have a load of gifts from santa, including the special/best gift that year comes from him.

us, grandparents, uncles etc provide the other gifts from them.

This year is probably going to be the last year my kids believe. As my older one will no doubt tell the younger. its just what brothers do.

Last edited:
A conversation today made me curious about the presents Santa brings, and where or who they come from.

So in your family traditions, who are the presents from?

Wishing you all, and your loved ones, a very Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Bobby.

I answered 'from friends and family, delivered by Santa'.

I've taught my children to be quizzical about whatever anyone says to you (except for their Dad, who is always right ;)) and my eldest has always asked all manner of questions about Christmas and the above answer is so far keeping him quiet.

Merry Christmas all - if Santa brings your gift or if it arrives via the loving arms of a family member - keep the faith and the magic of Christmas alive.

..and make sure there's a toast to absent friends. As long as we remember them, they are still with us.

I remember well the day my son came back from school and told me that there had been a "debate" at break time in school in which the words "Santa" and "exist" and "?" had featured heavily. I was then interrogated. I am sure, years later, that he "knows" but is prepared to hedge his bets lest tha flow of presents is interrupted!

In our house, it is Ded Moroz or Grandfather Frost who lives in Velikiye Ustiug.

Our 14 year old daughter is already having a "Kevin" moment as her (very wealthy) friends got more than her.

It's lost it's shine now :doh:

Well whoever they're from there are blooming hundreds, and they're all over the place!!

My personal favourite is the Bob-the-Builder tool box which you unbolt, reconfigure, and bolt-up into a workbench. That's seen the most action this morning. Some of the kids toys look good too though.

;)

Happy Christmas to you all.

Our 14 year old daughter is already having a "Kevin" moment as her (very wealthy) friends got more than her.

It's lost it's shine now :doh:

Take her on a night out with the Salvation Army homeless support groups - she may see things little differently afterwards.

What's all this "Santa" business. Has Father Christmas finally been usurped? :(

Santa is an American thing. It's Father Christmas in my house.

Talking of which, did anyone see the film "Bad Santa" the other night.

LOL :D

Dieselman said:
Talking of which, did anyone see the film "Bad Santa" the other night.

LOL :D

Seen it two or three times over the years and it still makes me smile :D

Ruby's present today!!

Attachments

• image-1424306287.jpg
    image-1424306287.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 19
Beautiful ride on car for a beautiful girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom