Prestige Car Service GTG in honour of Mark300SL on the 15th May 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just want to wish you all a fantastic day tomorrow, sorry I can't be there, was looking forward to taking the SL for a decent run and putting some faces to names. Hopefully I can make it next year!:)

A fellow is coming to view my car tomorrow mid-morning (I tried to convince him to come to Horndean to have a look!) so will try and get down later in the day. Providing of course they show up!

Olly - just to check, would you like any of us to bring anything to contribute towards the food/drink ?

Or chairs or anything else like that you might want us to help with??

Some chairs would be handy....

A contribution would be nice but I don't expect it.

Gutted I cant make this my wife is away with work this weekend and I dont think bringing a 3 and 2 year old would be a good idea...

Hope you all have a great time, Olly and Jack are top top blokes and have sorted my W163 and W210 out recently I have been very impressed with the quality of service.

See everyone tomorrow..

Olly, you can weigh up the pros and cons of a resonator delete on yours - not sure if you've heard a 43 with it done? You'll probably disapprove :D

See everyone tomorrow..

Olly, you can weigh up the pros and cons of a resonator delete on yours - not sure if you've heard a 43 with it done? You'll probably disapprove :D

It is on the list.....

Sorry everyone, I'm unable to attend.

One of my dogs Suzy (only 6) will possibly be put to sleep this weekend so I must remain here to oversee this.

I was very much looking forward to this GTG but there will be other times.

I hope the weather stays fair and the GTG is enjoyed by all. :thumb:

apologies from me too guys, as i thought there just isnt going to be enough hours in the day today.

have a great day all. cu at the next one :(

Sorry from me to boys as i can`t make it :eek:.The weather looks good and i hope you have a great day.PS please don`t forget to get some pictures

So it's down to 39 by my reckoning...... Olly, be honest, you gotta be breathing a small sigh of relief........

Not really.
The busier the better.

Now stuck in Lagos - sorry - had kept this day free. Raise a glass for me.

Just got back home from the GTG and it was good to put some faces to names.
There were quite a few AMG's as well including everyones favourite Maffs CLK DTM.
As there was plenty of food and drinks.

Hopefully someone will post some photos soon as I forgot to take my camera in the mad rush to get out the door.

Yup I will sort out some pics in a minute.

apologies from me, this has been my first day off, at home, for a couple of months - then away again on Monday...

Great day, great chatting to everyone and to meet some people for the first time. Thanks Olly and all for organising, lovely food too (from your brother was it?).

Some pics here

Thanks Olly really great day Superb selection of food and drink. Nice to see so many other forum members and their cars

Left London at 12.15......at 2.45 I was 25 miles away from Horndean and had been sitting on the A3 in one of the worst traffic jams for over 45minutes, so unfortunately I turned around and came back.

Olly's GTGs are always a great day out......Ive been therre for the past couple of years and I wanted some work done that had been arranged, so apologies Olly, but I got soo fed up of going nowhere for 45minutes. :eek::eek:

Last edited:
Thankyou Olly and everyone at PCS for a great day.

A fantastic selection of food and drink, good company and friends old and new, made it a great day.:D

Had the company of BTB 500 from just past Guildford down the A3, a couple of roofless SL's enjoying the early sunshine.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom