Prestige Car Service ++++++++

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
I would like to thank PCS especially Graham. I had a slight knocking coming from the front, thought it could be engine or gearbox mounts, found out they had changed them last year :eek:. Graham started to lift the car to check for the problem when he noticed the O/S Air Shock/ Strut was leaking oil !! New strut needed, phoned MB no struts anywhere in the UK and Backorder in Germany :eek:.

This was a Thursday, I had a job on the Monday which was for ten days. Graham managed to find a company that would supply a reconditioned strut the next day, which came with a two year warranty and unlimited mileage and half the price . It arrived the next day, and I picked the car up that afternoon, knocking gone :thumb:

Can you imagine the scenario if I had taken the car the my local MB !!

PCS really are very good. I make the round trip of well over a hundred miles to go there and I'm by no means the furthest traveller.

Guys, I have recently bought my first MB, I am based in Esher Surrey, who are PCS and where are they based?

Thank you

Many thanks, details saved, they are 46 miles from me and it is a great area, we often visit for walking : )

Living next door to you, the drive down the A3 is a very pleasant drive, especially since they opened the Hindhead tunnel.

Cant fault the service all they need is a level access road to make life easier on meet days

Meet days

Another neighbour, seems that Surrey is well represented here...what are meet days?

We have a GTG at Brooklands , roughly every month give or take. Keep an eye out in the events section.

Always good to see another R129 there :)

I lived in Walton for many years.

Sylvo said:
Another neighbour, seems that Surrey is well represented here...what are meet days?
I too am in Surrey and my Dad is in SW London and we both travel to PCS for many reasons. Seems we are all neighbours. I live in Chessington, work in Surbiton but used to work by Claygate station

Wonder if I have the same thing, I got a slight knock from the front right... All the bushes look fine, possible suspension.

Trip down the A3 this year for me :D

Wonder if I have the same thing, I got a slight knock from the front right... All the bushes look fine, possible suspension.

Trip down the A3 this year for me :D

Or your Engine/Gearbox mounts ? A lot cheaper :thumb:

Another Surrey member here. Raised in Farnham. If I end up keeping mine, thats where i'll go.

We have a GTG at Brooklands , roughly every month give or take. Keep an eye out in the events section.

Sylvo, A GTG at Brooklands on the 31st January, hope you can make it.

91 miles for me each way and would do it again in a heartbeat can not fault the knowledge and work ethic great bunch of guys.

Tony.

It is in the diary, should be able to make it, thanks for letting me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom