Prestige Car Services-Thanks Olly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
I visited PCS for the first time today and would like to thank Olly and his collegue Sam for doing a first class job changing the ATF on my 202 and checking the rear diff oil. I decieded to take the 110 mile round trip to see Olly purely on the excellent reviews he has had written about him on this forum and I can whole heartedly say it was worth it. He is obviously very knowledgeable in his field and didn't mind in the slightest me watching over him and poking my nose in!! There are certainly no hidden agendas with Olly and he is a very honest, straightforeward guy doing a first class job. Oh, and Sam makes a top cuppa.:D Thanks Olly.

I had to make my own tea !! :( :D

nice one Olly, i know where i`ll e going next time something major pops up!

Sam is good for making tea and sweeping up!

He is a good lad and without him I would be stuffed.

Thanks for the thanks above.

No worries-No doubt I will be seeing you again when something goes wrong- :D

Last edited:
Post edited accordingly. Once again, thanks Olly.

I visited PCS for the first time today and would like to thank Olly and his collegue Sam for doing a first class job changing the ATF on my 202 and checking the rear diff oil. I decieded to take the 110 mile round trip to see Olly purely on the excellent reviews he has had written about him on this forum and I can whole heartedly say it was worth it. He is obviously very knowledgeable in his field and didn't mind in the slightest me watching over him and poking my nose in!! There are certainly no hidden agendas with Olly and he is a very honest, straightforeward guy doing a first class job. Oh, and Sam makes a top cuppa.:D Thanks Olly.

I take it that was you in the silver W202 at Ollie's? I popped in with my W202 while yours was on the ramp for a few small bits and bobs!

I make a 130 mile trip at least once a month on average, always worthwhile, although i never seemed to get offered a cuppa :eek: May have something to do with the fact i help myself to the diagnostic machine, use his tools, load up the car with some complementary screenwash bottles, coolant, ATF and engine oil and then go home without settling the bill..... :D

Yes, quite possibly Nav-You really should pay the man though! Apologises I didn't introduce myself. Good to 'sort of' meet you :D

+1 that I did not get tea either!!

Hmmmm...

PCS + No tea

or

Shiny Main Dealer and Lots of Tea and Biscuits

I'll take PCS thanks and drink windscreen washer fluid :)

+1 that I did not get tea either!!

Hmmmm...

PCS + No tea

or

Shiny Main Dealer and Lots of Tea and Biscuits

I'll take PCS thanks and drink windscreen washer fluid :)

Maybe it was my dashing good looks!!

I didnt get offered tea and had to buy him lunch instead .........

i popped in today and had to make them all coffee!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom