Pretty much every car advert...

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'but in my dreams I’m being chased by massive wasps with the face of Nicholas Lyndhurst' :D:D:D

My personal favourite:

“Seller Adock Spume remained defiant, however. ‘First to see will buy,’ he insisted. ‘I mean, literally, first to see. Unfortunately, the first person to see the car after I wrote the advert was me. So now I’ve had to buy my own car off myself.’”

'will fly through the MOT'.....put the thing through then and increase the price :wallbash:

"Fully loaded"... when it obviously isn't.
"Future classic"... which it obviously won't be.
"Only one in this colour in existence"... when you owned another example of the same car in the same colour and it's still on the road and there is another one for sale in the same results listing.

Adverts that begin with "VERY RARE" when not.

Isn't it great that these people save your time and effort when searching. Quick look and you're gone.

"Fully loaded"...
....and then follow that up with “except for” and go on to list a dozen options!

It’s either fully loaded or it’s not; just like when people say “nearly unique” - it’s either unique or not, there’s no nearly about it!

'but in my dreams I’m being chased by massive wasps with the face of Nicholas Lyndhurst' :D:D:D

I thought I was the only one who had that dream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom