Pretty Woman. Scary Singing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Not sure what to make of this. If it happened before my eyes I would be uneasy at best.

[YOUTUBE]vC9Qh709gas&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds like the build-up to a cat fight in parts.

I got to 40 seconds and couldn't take any more:crazy:

developer said:
I bet she can spit and swallow at the same time :thumb:.
spit and swallow at the same time?? You got my attention now!!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Quite fascinating, the throat sound (the fundamental) is being made quite separately from the overtone (being made by the head resonances). Needless to say, this takes away the ability to sing words at the same time. Very similar to nomadic throat singing.

Certainly the most intriguing sound if not quite one that I'd make an effort to hear again.

Quite fascinating, the throat sound (the fundamental) is being made quite separately from the overtone (being made by the head resonances). Needless to say, this takes away the ability to sing words at the same time. 1. Very similar to nomadic throat singing.

2. Certainly the most intriguing sound if not quite one that I'd make an effort to hear again.

1. Yes, it immediately put me in mind of Mongolian throat singing which I have to say I prefer.

2. Agreed, and I'm not quite sure of the point/purpose of this skill. They say the definition of a gentleman is one who can play the bagpipes, but does not. Perhaps the corresponding definition for a lady is one who can sing polyphonic overtones, but does not.

1. Yes, it immediately put me in mind of Mongolian throat singing which I have to say I prefer.

The Mongolians call it "Khoomii" (all sorts of variations on the transliteration). It's a tradition going back hundreds of years that is even incorporated into some modern Mongolian music:
[YOUTUBE]KW7uvYz9yjA[/YOUTUBE]

Is it me or does she seem to have enormous hands.

Is it me or does she seem to have enormous hands.

Handy for fixing the car and DIY. ;)

If you could get her to bed it would be like having a ménage à trois.

I would.............:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom