Price 13 years ago

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tigris

Car
CLK
My 200 CLK was registered on September 1999.

Can anyone please tell me what the price for this would've been in 1999 brand new from the stealership?

My 2002 clk cab was £34.950 so I'd guess at circa 25-26k

Hi, enter the detail in Parker guide (used car value) it will tell you what its worth now, and what it would cost when new.

Thanks guys.:)

Well, having paid only £999 for the car I assume most of the depreciation is behind me..... wont get any lower than that will it...:cool:

Cars are so cheap in this country its madness!!! :bannana:

1999 CLK 230K coupe, climate,parkatronic,xenons,full memory plus ortho seats, retract mirrors plus auto dim, rain sense wipers. £32,000 new

Thanks Clive!

I will visit you at some point so you can treat my car !

1999 CLK 230K coupe, climate,parkatronic,xenons,full memory plus ortho seats, retract mirrors plus auto dim, rain sense wipers. £32,000 new

According to the Bank of England Inflation Calculator today it would be £45501 :bannana:

According to the Bank of England Inflation Calculator today it would be £45501 :bannana:
Cars do not follow inflation though, they tend to be cheaper every year by comparison.
A new C180 coupe with similar toys is about the same price today! :)

I'm quite surprised by that.
A 1998 E300TD had no climate, parktronic, xenons, memory seats, but cost a fair bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom