Price of entire S500 Coupe 2016 exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benz210

Car
E CLASS
Hi, this is my first post on any forum. My friend recently purchased a brand new Mercedes S500 coupe which is absolutely beautiful but within the first few days of receiving he decided he wanted to install a Brabus kit on the vehicle. He had the alloys, body, exhaust etc all changed. It looks and sounds mean and monstrous now which is great. However, Brabus just wanted to keep the alloys and exhaust they took off so we opted to take the old parts home instead. Anyway, this exhaust is not of much use to us now that it is off so we want to sell it. However, normally exhausts are broken up and sold in parts... This is the entire thing all welded together, it is completely brand new and to be completely honest we don't know what to do with it. Can someone give us an idea of how much this is worth? (Picture also attached)

Kind Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 43
Your car or your friend's...just you use "us" a lot?

Is a brand new car not a 2017 model?

I doubt it'll be worth a great deal compared to RRP; the cars it'll fit are all still under warranty so it's highly unlikely anyone would need one to buy outright.

You will struggle to sell it now for more than scrap plus cat as the model is so new. Hang from the garage ceiling and either sell it in a few years time, or refit it and sell the Brabus exhaust when the S500 is sold. There will be more demand for the Brabus exhaust, both now and in future.

You will struggle to sell it now for more than scrap plus cat as the model is so new. Hang from the garage ceiling and either sell it in a few years time, or refit it and sell the Brabus exhaust when the S500 is sold. There will be more demand for the Brabus exhaust, both now and in future.

^^this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom