Pricing advice needed E350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All,

As advised I did email Karl to see if I can advertise my car but haven't heard back yet ( I fully appreciate the Mods have jobs, life etc and then have to fit in running a site, so no criticism, more just explaining me putting the link to pics up before listing ).

I took the pictures of the car today after a quick wash and scrub up (the car not me before anyone asks ! :)) however I failed again with IT so the file size for each pic is too large for the site, therefore I'm happy to email the 23 I took as I should be able to PM now, failing that if someone can suggest a way to post these (apologies my failing) then happy to do so.

As I committed, the car will be offered on this site for £7500, for the remainder of the week then if no sale will be on Autotrader etc for £7995. Happy to take any other pics anyone wants/needs. The spec/description I will do with the listing but happy to provide any additional information anyone needs.

I hope I haven't contravened any listing rules and apologies if I have, please advise and I can alter as needed.

Thanks - Mark

You have 33 posts, you should be able to post now?

I thought so but the classified section still states I'm ineligible to post, that said, the banner for other forum areas advising I need 30 posts has gone so may be a time thing? Thanks, will clearly be keeping an eye open. Best regards - Mark

Hi All,

Firstly apologies for the distorted pics, I had to resize and clearly have no idea what I'm doing !! anyway the pictures are there and more available in a lot better quality as needed. The main aim was the show the car, the issues I highlighted in my original post e.g. the NS rear door parking ding, the rear bumper ding and as I have now acquired a NS front wheel kerb "kiss" or as I call it, a bloody annoying way to rub your new refurbed wheel on a kerb !!! I d rather sell as worts and all and these are the only worts and in the case of the wheel scuff let the new owner decide what to do. I personally would take it back and have it re coated vs touch it up but thats for someone else to decide. Id rather be upfront than try and cover it up. Anyway, once I take a crash course in computers tonight and hopefully can list on the classified section, I'll be putting it up for sale. I really appreciate all the input from the forum members and trust me I will be back in ownership once I have looked after more important (family) challenges. Best regards - mark

Hi, I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong but I can't PM and I can't list in the classifieds. The classified states I have insufficient privileges to post. I did the two step verification but no joy. Can anyone suggest what I'm missing? Many thanks Mark

I think it took more than 30 posts for me to be able to DM, too!

Lovely car! That will be as good as those cars got before the facelift, so 265bhp, the nicer 7G+ gearbox and the colour high res display between the dials.

Are those stock, 18" wheels, or are they 19"?

Hi, I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong but I can't PM and I can't list in the classifieds. The classified states I have insufficient privileges to post. I did the two step verification but no joy. Can anyone suggest what I'm missing? Many thanks Mark

I had this. killerHERTZ suggested I log out and in again. That sorted it.
Couldn't find this anywhere.
GLWTS Thulborn!

I had this. killerHERTZ suggested I log out and in again. That sorted it.
Couldn't find this anywhere.
GLWTS Thulborn!

Thanks, I did try that but no joy, will persevere, I'm sure it will sort itself out. Best regards Mark

I thought so but the classified section still states I'm ineligible to post, that said, the banner for other forum areas advising I need 30 posts has gone so may be a time thing? Thanks, will clearly be keeping an eye open. Best regards - Mark

I tried logging in/out, shaking it all about, but to no avail. I can't PM either so does anyone know of a way to contact the mods? Many thanks -Mark

Try again now after logging out/in again.
Thank you Karl and the other members for all your help, thats perfect and works. Sorry It's more my urgency that caused this so I really appreciate the help. Best regards - Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom