Pricing advice needed E350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Potentially interested in this with intent to collect this weekend.
Will send you a PM this evening when home from work.
PS what is shown in the 6th picture - there is no context so difficult to tell

Potentially interested in this with intent to collect this weekend.
Will send you a PM this evening when home from work.
PS what is shown in the 6th picture - there is no context so difficult to tell

Hi Richteo, Thanks for the message. If I understand correctly the sixth picture shows the small supermarket ding on the NS rear door. In the picture its to the right and half way down the panel gap. Its hard to see and picture but wanted to ensure fully disclosure for any potentially interested purchasers. Many thanks - Mark

I've sent you a PM, let me know if it hasn't arrived.

Richard

Hi All, just a quick update for those that have sent their best wishes. My sons kidney transplant was a complete success, mum ( the donor ) is doing fantastically and hopefully we should be off the ward mid week to the patient hotel opposite Ormand Street to complete recovery. A blessed week, thanks for the kind wishes and onwards and upwards. Best regards Mark

So pleased to hear all went well, best wishes for a speedy recovery for both of them

Wonderful news. Brilliant!!

Hi All, just a quick update for those that have sent their best wishes. My sons kidney transplant was a complete success, mum ( the donor ) is doing fantastically and hopefully we should be off the ward mid week to the patient hotel opposite Ormand Street to complete recovery. A blessed week, thanks for the kind wishes and onwards and upwards. Best regards Mark

Extremely pleased to hear the good news.

A speedy recovery to both :)

Last edited:
Great news, Mark. Best wishes to both patents for a speedy recovery.

Great news, Mark. I hope all your lives are back to normal asap.

That is fantastic news! I was wondering how it went and didn't like to pry, but had my fingers crossed for you and your family.

P.S. the car is booked into the body shop for early in the coming week. I'm leaving it with them for a full week on the understanding they have no excuse to rush it through with quality of finish as 1st priority and speed not even on the radar.

Very pleased to hear the good news!

Great news. Good to hear. Take care with the recovery - nothing should be taken for granted. Best wishes

Fantastic news,all the best to you and family.

This thread illiterates what this club is about

Best wishes to the OP and family

That's fantastic news! The doctors work miracles don't they. I hope they both recover quickly and I bet you can breathe a sigh of relief now.
My dad had a few issues with the anti rejection pills afterwards but they soon sort it. He got stomach ulcers but a quick scan confirmed what they thought, more tablets and sorted.
It really is amazing what can be done these days. Good wishes to you all

It sold to another forum member a few months ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom