Prince Andrew settles with Virginia Roberts Giuffre out of court

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So .... what's the chances of Bill Clinton being named as a "visitor" to Epstein Island on the "Lolita Express", then?

.... and staying alive, of course.

One should not forget that there have been no criminal charges against Price Andrew because there is insufficient evidence against him.

There appears to be evidence that he was in the same location as her, or on the same aircraft - even photos of them together - but that's not sufficient to get a conviction for a criminal offence. Thus the civil case. T

If there was evidence of sexual assault or rape then she would have complained to the Police, in one jurisdiction or another & a criminal prosecution would follow, if there was sufficient evidence.

One should not forget that there have been no criminal charges against Price Andrew because there is insufficient evidence against him.

There appears to be evidence that he was in the same location as her, or on the same aircraft - even photos of them together - but that's not sufficient to get a conviction for a criminal offence. Thus the civil case. T

If there was evidence of sexual assault or rape then she would have complained to the Police, in one jurisdiction or another & a criminal prosecution would follow, if there was sufficient evidence.
So why give her a load of cash?

I believe that, having seen how poorly he interviews, he would not come across well under examination-in-chief, let alone under cross-examination.

NJSS

Closing thread.

And before the usual suspects PM me telling me how awful I am, I have closed it due to the number of reports we have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom