Prince HARRY serves in Afganistan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and?.................

and?.................

and---- nothing really just a bit of breaking news I thought folks would be interested in. According to the BBC 6 o'clock news the news was first broken in an Australian magazine article and picked up by the American website. The MOD are "not amused":( since it probably means a drastic rethink about the present situation.

Good for him, he said he wanted to fight alongside his men, and an officer is supposed to lead - not hang around at the back..

I doubt he'll be able to stay in theatre now his presence is known though, so it'll be back to Blighty for him. I would imagine the nightclub owners of London are rubbing their hands already ;).

Cheers,

Gaz

my reason for "and?" was simply why should he not? not aimed at you - more why the headline news - and yes I do know why ;) He's a serving member of the forces just like all the other members who don't get a news headline. Just sickens me each time a "name" is out in a war zone it's headline news yet som many of our people do this day in day out and only get a mention id something bad happens.

I don't wish him harm, but don't see why we should know where he is.

Whats he serving ?

Beers or cocktails ?

Can I take it from these posts that Prince Harry is some sort of gay icon among MB owners?

I thought you all had good taste?

Russ

if Katherine Jenkins is royalty, and if she is the army too, Tell her I love her and I want to have her babies.

If she is neither of the above, just inform her of my address and I will say it myself when she turns up!

Now, about this Henry chap! I beleive thats his name! I thought he came across in TV quite well. He didnt seem to bumble his words, or look too much of a gentlemans part. Anyhow, good look to him and I hope he comes up with the rest of them, alive.

But I am with Pammy on the rest of it. I don't care where he is or what he is doing. As long as he is doing it, good on him.

my MBClub Gay Icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom