Prince Nas' SLR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mambo

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 535d Sport, Mini Cooper Convertible
Bumped (not literally) in to Prince Nas this weekend outside the Ritz in his Silver SLR (plate NAS 1). He was with Eubank who was in a Hummer H2! (crappy) pics to follow.....

mamoor_dewan said:
Bumped (not literally) in to Prince Nas this weekend outside the Ritz in his Silver SLR (plate NAS 1). He was with Eubank who was in a Hummer H2! (crappy) pics to follow.....

I saw Naseem once going into the Sports Cafe in Haymarket. He only had a Wrangler Jeep back then. Surely he must be making a comeback soon so he can pay for more luxury cars :)

His had couple of Ferraris knocking about for a while and one of them was given away in a competition to a fan.

Well Well Well - Guess who I was just behind ... he has a new car :D

(and yes, that is a 65 !! - apologies for the awful photo!)

S.

Attachments

• NAS.jpg
    NAS.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 615
He's obviously had his SLR fixed then. Last time it was in the papers he had made a right mess of it!

sym said:
Well Well Well - Guess who I was just behind ... he has a new car :D

(and yes, that is a 65 !! - apologies for the awful photo!)

S.
Oh to be rich :(

I never did post those pics of the SLR, let me see if I still have em....

Did I ever tell you lot about my encounter last year round the back of Millennium Mayfair? Black H2 w/ polished rims pulls up. I'm looking the 'other' way. When I estimate the coast is clear I u-turn casually + sneakily takea pic of KO 1...

Turns out of course it's Eubank's.

Spose if you can affrd a 65 AND an SLR u can afford the repairs - no matter how big. Was it a write-off? Clearily not otherwise he'd just have to get a new 1.

He blamed another driver, so maybe the SLR wasnt insured.
Bloke is a prize class A Tvvat, but i wont tell him.

The 65 seems to be in a better state than that in which he left the SLR!

Attachments

• slrcrash.jpg
    slrcrash.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
Thats nice he has a new car... tsk

I wonder what the Woman in the yellow Golf got? A new Stanner Stair lift?

Wish said:
He blamed another driver, so maybe the SLR wasnt insured.
Bloke is a prize class A Tvvat, but i wont tell him.

Eh? Blamed the other driver? I seem to remember that he was estimated to be doing about 60 in a 30 on the wrong side of the road, hit some innocent couple in a Golf and then legged it, leaving them on their own waiting for the ambulance and fire crew.

For clarity, I am not doubting he blamed the other driver, I just can't believe what a XXXXXX he is if he did. He is morally bankrupt; though I won't tell him, either.

Philip

it goes wothout saying that i feel for the unfortunate people in the golf that were invoved in the incident but...just look at the wreakage of the SLR, i could almost shed a tear at the mindless waste of a stunning vehicle the likes of which you and i may never experience :(

Pity Nas in his SLR did not meet Eubank in his truck rather than some innocent in a Golf.

Says something for the SLR's construction that he was able to run off whilst the Golf ocupants had to be taken to hospital - wasn't one of them qute seriously injured?

Golfs aren't exactly build lightly, either.

Saw the Nas on TV recently talking about a comeback. His double chin indicated that was some way off. How long will his money last I wonder?

Eh? Blamed the other driver? I seem to remember that he was estimated to be doing about 60 in a 30 on the wrong side of the road, hit some innocent couple in a Golf and then legged it, leaving them on their own waiting for the ambulance and fire crew.

For clarity, I am not doubting he blamed the other driver, I just can't believe what a XXXXXX he is if he did. He is morally bankrupt; though I won't tell him, either.

Philip

You missunderstand what I was saying, when I said he blamed 'another' driver .... he put forward one of his freinds as 'The' driver. Nothing to go with the poor Golf driver.

Sorry, Wish, I did misunderstand.

There was a lot of press speculation that the reason he legged it was to prevent anyone actually establishing that he was the driver, so I suppose it is no real surprise to hear that he has now formally passed the buck to one of his fallguys.

Shame the courts won't be able to establish the truth.

Philip

i find the whole issue mindboggling, its just another example of celebrity+money+purchase of highperformance car-the ability to drive it=crash! footballer,boxer,tele celeb, its all the same and non of them want the adverse publicity so they try and pass the buck to anyone at their disposal. its simply a shame for the innocent folk that suffer as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom