'Prince' Naseem stripped of MBE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
That is the best news I have heard for a very long time indeed.

http://www.gazettes-online.co.uk/se...&selDateToYear=0&searchIn=Notice&PageNumber=1

St James’s Palace, London SW1

12 December 2006

The QUEEN HAS DIRECTED THAT THE APPOINTMENT OF NASEEM Hamed to be a Member of the Civil Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, dated 31 December 1998, shall be cancelled and annulled and that his name shall be erased from the Register of the said Order.

Last edited:
How sad that this once great boxer has allowed himself to reach such a low!

I have read with interest all about his oafish behaviour and hopefully Amir Khan can learn from the terrible mistakes made by tghis foolish young man.

'Khan Can'.... :eek: :eek: Not to be confused with some high kicking :) :)

Regards,
John

Satch said:
That is the best news I have heard for a very long time indeed.

http://www.gazettes-online.co.uk/se...&selDateToYear=0&searchIn=Notice&PageNumber=1

St James’s Palace, London SW1

12 December 2006

The QUEEN HAS DIRECTED THAT THE APPOINTMENT OF NASEEM Hamed to be a Member of the Civil Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, dated 31 December 1998, shall be cancelled and annulled and that his name shall be erased from the Register of the said Order.

I doubt that this would affect him in any way and that he actually cares... He lost a lot of respect/credit when he got sent to prison.

The guy may be an idiot out off the ring but certainly can fight when he is in it.

Amir khan still has a lot to prove yet and he did strugle in his last fight against the French guy who had no credentials in comparison at all...:crazy:

glojo said:
How sad that this once great boxer has allowed himself to reach such a low!

I have read with interest all about his oafish behaviour and hopefully Amir Khan can learn from the terrible mistakes made by tghis foolish young man.

'Khan Can'.... :eek: :eek: Not to be confused with some high kicking :) :)

Regards,
John

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson for Amir Khan, a path to avoid. Then again, Naseem Hamed, during his boxing days was always a character, which is why he made it where he did. Its just such a shame to waste and lose it all.

I met Naseem Hamed, at MERCEDES BENZ Direct in Hemel Hempstead, when he came in to collect his USED, S65 AMG. He traded in his Bentley Continental GT Coupe for it - I got to try that round the MB car park. A bit out of my budget, but he got £85k for it.

Must admit I was pleased to read that. Good Olde Queen.

Arrogant ******, wonder how he survived without his yes men entourage.

still, I expect he widened his circle a bit :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'd want a ruck with him , but he's a bit of a chubster now ..... ;)

How long before someone cries 'Racism !! ' I wonder :rolleyes:

stats007 said:
could fight - he wants to lay off of the pies.

Agree...! :)

I agree that he should have been stripped of his MBE, but there's a bit of double standards going on here, in so much that Jeffrey Archer who gets done for perjury and gets banged up for far longer than Naseem, remains a Lord....whats that all about:confused:

Vlad said:
I agree that he should have been stripped of his MBE, but there's a bit of double standards going on here, in so much that Jeffrey Archer who gets done for perjury and gets banged up for far longer than Naseem, remains a Lord....whats that all about:confused:

Good point!!! That geek (Jeffery Archer) should have his MBE stripped to!

PS. We could always play the “race card” just to wind up Howard…. :rolleyes: :devil: :D

LOL .... :D

Doesn't wind me up at all , I'm no racist, I just expect that sooner or later someone will pipe up with it in the media...

Good point about Archer .....

Howard said:
LOL .... :D

Doesn't wind me up at all , I'm no racist, I just expect that sooner or later someone will pipe up with it in the media...

Good point about Archer .....

:D - No one said that you were H...!

Flash said:
Good point!!! That geek (Jeffery Archer) should have his MBE stripped to!

PS. We could always play the “race card” just to wind up Howard…. :rolleyes: :devil: :D

Jeffrey Archer doesn't have an MBE - he has a life peerage which makes him Baron Archer. There was a reform proposed to strip convicted criminals of their peerage but that's as far as it got.

stats007 said:
Jeffrey Archer doesn't have an MBE - he has a life peerage which makes him Baron Archer. There was a reform proposed to strip convicted criminals of their peerage but that's as far as it got.

Maybe our current esteemed leaders don't want to set any precedents for when they're elevated to the peerage. :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom