Prince Naz freed from prison...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
Well his only served 16 weeks of his 15 month sentence and is already to be freed from prison.

Justice has not been done IMO but I am not in the slightest bit surprised that he has been released soo early - thats just the British Judicial system... what a bloody joke...!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13540653,00.html

Assumed it was not "WRONG" in that it related to a general motoring story, not "PC/IT and Other Car Marques Forum inside. Jokes, mortgages, family, gardening, flossing etc as usual".......

Mr E said:
Assumed it was not "WRONG" in that it related to a general motoring story, not "PC/IT and Other Car Marques Forum inside. Jokes, mortgages, family, gardening, flossing etc as usual".......

Well with Naz being released from prison after serving 16 weeks of a 15 month sentence is a "JOKE"...;)

Just goes to show you what a good legal team can achieve in this country.

He is far from being alone. HM Prison Service trying to create some space.

Having seen a picture of Naz in saturdays Daily Mail, it was hard to recognise him as the lean sleek fighting machine that he was, he now looks almost as overweight as me and still 20 years the younger.

If imprisonment is not a punishment then why do we detain offenders?

What has been achieved by putting this person in prison for 15 - 16 weeks, apart from keeping him off hte road for that period of time.

This person should be treated no differently from any other convicted person.

I wonder how long it will take before he breaches the terms and conditions of his release and what will be the outcome?

John

Edit:
If you think this is a mockery of our so called judicial system then what about Pete Doherty??

Looks like he is just about to stagger out of court AGAIN!!

Last edited:
I wonder if some sort of "loop hole" would allow Naz to go abroad and obtain a drivers' license and come back to the UK and utilise if for a period? :rolleyes:

He does like to drive fast cars so I would not be surprised if he was to go to Europe and obtain a new license and drive over there...!

While his been inside he has purchased a brand spanking new Ferarri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom