Prince Naz spotted last night in R230

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
Last night at around just before mid night in Slough when I was driving back home I saw a R230 with private plate NAZ 1 or NAS 1 (cannot not remember if it was a Z or S on the end) and this time “Prince Naz” was seated in the passenger seat sitting like a good little boy :D and it was def him…

His driver was driving like a “role model” too indicating everywhere he was turning...

NAS1 - SL 65 AMG - I was behind him a couple of months ago in the Midlands, and took a snap :) There's a thread somewhere ..

S.

Mr Nasseem "Normal rules dont apply to me" Ahmed is currently out on bail waiting to be sentenced at Sheffield on 12th May.

When his solicitor asked the court NOT to apply an interim driving ban as he needs his car he was told "As he can afford £300,000 cars he can surely afford a chauffer" It would seem that is what he has done.

And the judge also said

"Do not take bail as any indication that you will receive anything other than a custodial sentence."

"Do not take bail as any indication that you will receive anything other than a custodial sentence."

Nice.......

Welcome to prison Mr Hamed .....

Now bend over and pick up that soap ...... ;) :devil:

I wonder what happened to the SLR? Was it that badly damaged?

John

here we go John ....

Last edited:
Steve_Perry said:
Looks like it would polish out :p

S.
That photo looks awful, but is it a write off? Doesn't look like the side airbags have inflated? Both doors look like they opened?

Is there heavy head-on frontal damage?

I would hate to buy that car if it was ever put back on the road.

John

glojo said:
That photo looks awful, but is it a write off? Doesn't look like the side airbags have inflated? Both doors look like they opened?

Is there heavy head-on frontal damage?

I would hate to buy that car if it was ever put back on the road.

John
Hi John,

On a more serious note, I am pretty sure that the car was a write off as I read that the engine is integrated into the load bearing parts of the bodywork and suspension much like an F1 car.

S.

Steve_Perry said:
Looks like it would polish out :p

S.

Most definitely...I've MoT'd worse... :D

I saw a Black SL65 AMG parked in Maidenhead High Street yesterday, and I thought it had the reg something like RAC 1 or NAS 1 now you mention it

NAS 1 is coming up on RAC site as an SL 55 AMG cabrio now:confused:

Last edited:
Maff said:
I saw a Black SL65 AMG parked in Maidenhead High Street yesterday, and I thought it had the reg something like RAC 1 or NAS 1 now you mention it

His been around the Slough area for the past week now. My cousin saw him last week in same car with NAS 1 plate and they had a little/brief chat. His gone quite stocky now and has put on weight.

I think he may be touring the "UK" visiting friends/relatives and enjoying himself in case he gets locked up...

Damaged repairable

Looks as if the offside front suspension and carbon fibre engine compartment struts took the brunt of the impact. http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cf...edes/mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren-the-technology The combined catalytic converter / exhaust mounted on the offside bulkhead has gone or has been totally destroyed also. My betting is the engine and drive train will be ok since they are mounted far to the rear. It looks terrible but like the F1 race car tub the design did its work and all the missing bits probably dissipated the impact forces.I can see the advert now " DAMAGED REPAIRABLE offers over £100,000":eek: :eek:

Last edited:
GRAV888 said:
NAS 1 is coming up on RAC site as an SL 55 AMG cabrio now:confused:
Cool, might be a SL55 badged as an SL65 lol. Try NAS 3, Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Last edited:
The **** use to own both NAS 1 and 1 NAS
When he had the accident in the SLR he also sold the number plate, splitting them up.

sorry can i get a link to this rac site where u can check number plates?

His still in Slough as my cousin spotted him again in the black AMG SL a short while ago on th A4 London Road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom