Prince Philip has died

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
As per title-- details to follow in special BBC broadcast

Sad news RIP

It would have been wonderful for him to have made it to 100.

RIP

A great man, who was the rock and foundation of our wonderful Queen.

HM must be inconsolable.

Very sad indeed, but he did not that well when he left hospital. It will be interesting to see what changes may happen behind the scenes over the next few months and how much the Queen may step back on some appearances.

Very sad news. RIP, Sir and thank you for your service in all spheres of life. My prayers are with Her Majesty and the rest of the family at this time.

There won't be a state funeral because he didn't want one. He truly deserves a state funeral

It would have been wonderful for him to have made it to 100.

RIP

A great man, who was the rock and foundation of our wonderful Queen.

HM must be inconsolable.
I worry Her Majesty might not survive much longer without him, such has been the support he has provided for so long and which Her Majesty has regularly acknowledged.

I didn't think he'd come out of hospital, and when he did, I thought then that he had gone home to die. A lifetime of service to the country, and he's done more for it than any thousand of his mean-spirited left-wing media detractors put together.

RIP, sir; you will be greatly missed.

I didn't think he'd come out of hospital, and when he did, I thought then he had gone home to die. A lifetime of service to the country, and he's done more for it than any thousand of his mean-spirited media detractors put together.

RIP, sir; you will be greatly missed.
Yes, there was no chance he would have wanted to die in hospital, which you can understand.

I (met) -ish him about eight years ago, sharp as a pin and very interested in the people he met. I’m not a strong royalist but I seriously respect their devotion to duty. Dont think I’d do it.
RIP

I worry Her Majesty might not survive much longer without him, such has been the support he has provided for so long and which Her Majesty has regularly acknowledged.
True. But HM is a tough cookie. Tough she does look old ..

Yes, sad if not entirely unexpected news. Good innings, though it would have been nice for him to get a telegram from the missus I guess.

RIP Prince Philip. 😥

The BBC can’t even leave it one day before they mention his “ sometimes controversial views and how he upset people “.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom