Print settings.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Copy and paste an address into a Word doc, highlight and enlarge that to a parcel label size (maybe 500%) which shows OK on the screen. Then press print, and the printer delivers an A4 with said address scaled down till it's microscopic. Much smaller than the C&P original.

It never used to do this as I've been using above system for years now to print address labels.

I've don't think I've changed any settings since the last time....so what have I done please and how to fix? :dk:

Ta.

Last edited:
Enlarge/zoom only increases the view on screen you need to be changing the font size instead ??

Also another trick is to move the paper closer to your eyes to make the print much bigger :D

Enlarge/zoom only increases the view on screen you need to be changing the font size instead ??

Also another trick is to move the paper closer to your eyes to make the print much bigger :D

DOH! :doh: Too much Shiraz for lunch. Thanks for both replies :thumb:

Last edited:
Druk said:
Too much Shiraz for lunch.
Top man!

A tip for Word users: the shortcut key combo to increase the font size is Ctrl+Shift+> and to reduce the font size Ctrl+Shift+<

Tip for non-Word users.

Print before drinking. It's actually that simple.....

Bloody IT types ;)

Top man!

A tip for Word users: the shortcut key combo to increase the font size is Ctrl+Shift+> and to reduce the font size Ctrl+Shift+<

Or 'CTRL + [' or 'CTRL + ]' if you only have two fingers...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom