Printed W163 ML320 workshop manual (Haynes)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichM63

Car
ML320
Hi, can anyone point me towards a decent Hard Copy Printed workshop manual for the above? I can't seem to find a Haynes or equivalent.

I've had a Haynes for almost every car I have owned for over the past 35 years, they are almost the first thing I get when buying a new old car and have proved invaluable for DIY, but I'm stumped with this one.

I do hope that they still exist, as they have proved invaluable, and are also 'old friends', often read even when nothing is required, or a car has long since departed.

Not a fan of hauling a laptop into an area inhabited by spanners etc, I like oil stained paper.

Cheers, any help much appreciated.
Rich

There are a few online put a search in to Google although they seem to be US versions. When I wanted some sort of manual for the 450 had to settle for a US Haynes version. I got a pdf version of the Mercedes one for the engine and printed it off put it in a binder and it works fine. Beauty of that is that individual pages can be taken in to the workshop and when really tatty and stained just print a new one.

Yeah Marku, I might just have to do this as a last resort, I was hoping that 'proper' printed books still existed.

All my Haynes manuals contain archaeological evidence of repairs completed on my various cars over the decades. (oil stains, tea stains, blood stains etc).

Yes I have always got repair manuals for all the cars I have had. The exception is Mercedes which seem to be non-existent or rather poor quality. It was all right with the older models you could get the official workshop manuals but now with the WIS system they would appear to be no longer produced. You can of course subscribe to that and the EPC which makes life easier but I still prefer the paper version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom