Printer Problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alzieboy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E350CDI Coupe
Hi can anybody help, my Hp wireless printer connects okay to the laptop but it will not print it just makes a queue of items to print, I can cancel the queue only for it to do it over again :mad:
Thanks for any help

Re-install the printer?

Hi can anybody help, my Hp wireless printer connects okay to the laptop but it will not print it just makes a queue of items to print, I can cancel the queue only for it to do it over again :mad:
Thanks for any help

That would imply the printer isn't properly connected - the print queue is on your laptop - you would get just this if (eg) the printer wasn't switched on or if hardwired, the cable wasn't connected

My printer is connected to main PC, network & wireless. It fires up automatically whenever a print is requested, from any of the sources.
However if someone manually turns the printer on using the button on the front of the printer, it seems to forget it's auto-on status and we end up with a print queue until the auto start facility is reset

My printer is connected to main PC, network & wireless. It fires up automatically whenever a print is requested, from any of the sources.
However if someone manually turns the printer on using the button on the front of the printer, it seems to forget it's auto-on status and we end up with a print queue until the auto start facility is reset

This is what happened with ours , all working okay now
Thanks to all for help :thumb:

This is what happened with ours , all working okay now
Thanks to all for help :thumb:

Spooky - later yesterday evening ours stopped printing. Turns out number 2 sons girlfriend turned it on manually to try to print her Christmas pressie list:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom