Private Lounge AMG owners meeting Brooklands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIRMA

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RCF
I thought I'd just post this if anyone is interested, originally it was being held on the 3rd September which I couldn't make but have been informed it's on the 10th September now.

I thought I'd just post this if anyone is interested, originally it was being held on the 3rd September which I couldn't make but have been informed it's on the 10th September now.

Thanks for info my be interested good day out

I think there are enough people to qualify for Private Lounge assistance. Not sure what this is but the Private Lounge gathering that was held at Brooklands a few years ago was very worthwhile, although it was a mega event run by AMG Private Lounge and was probably the best free event held by a manufacturer I have ever had the pleasure of attending. We shall see what is forthcoming, either way it will be nice to meet up with fellow AMG owners.

May well be up for this.
Are PL providing goodie bags?:cool:

May well be up for this.

I'm not too sure to be honest, but it has been registered with PL so maybe they will do something. Always worth keeping an eye out for the big PL events.

Some time ago I went to one at Brooklands it was pretty impressive, David Coultard mingling and chatting to the hundred or so attendees, gourmet food on endless supply, wine too. If you found an AMG PL hat under your seat at the chat sessions you got a passenger ride around the track by David Coultard. I opted for a passenger ride by one of the other racing car drivers at the event in a GT pretty impressive. All in all for a free event it was nothing short of amazing and the goodie bag wasn't shabby either.

I'm not too sure to be honest, but it has been registered with PL so maybe they will do something. Always worth keeping an eye out for the big PL events.

Some time ago I went to one at Brooklands it was pretty impressive, David Coultard mingling and chatting to the hundred or so attendees, gourmet food on endless supply, wine too. If you found an AMG PL hat under your seat at the chat sessions you got a passenger ride around the track by David Coultard. I opted for a passenger ride by one of the other racing car drivers at the event in a GT pretty impressive. All in all for a free event it was nothing short of amazing and the goodie bag wasn't shabby either.

I remember that event well! Was a great day out :thumb:

I've put me name down over on the PL if it's not too late to join, Soz for the late reply, just had clearance doh

We need a Brooklands, or an equivalent, up in the North. :(

May well be up for this.
Need another new cap? :D

We need a Brooklands, or an equivalent, up in the North. :(

Need another new cap? :D

He has most probably worn his old one out ;)

See you all there :thumb:

Just got back from Mercedes Brooklands, As usual we had a cracking time always something to do.

Massive Thankyou to BIRMA for the heads up on the meet.

Had Great Company MerC63nut and his rather nippy C63 ;) Was nice to see sjmaxwell and a Gentleman who intoduced himself recognising Brutus sorry your name escapes me doh...

My boy Haydn enjoyed his Hot laps in a new Cls63, I felt ill a good 10 minutes after haha so the driver must have been trying lol.

Sorry for the lack of pic's but here is what i have.

P1010169.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010173.jpg

P1010176.jpg

I had a Cracking Drive, Brutus really impressed me ran totally flawless, complimented the c63 exceptionally and returned 27.6mpg which tbf i thought was spot on, Although the return trip back saw that mpg drop somewhat Rotfl

Was good to catch up with old friends. Sorry if I couldn't speak to you all. I had the oldest and slowest AMG out the bunch !

I agree, nice selection of cars and the Private Lounge pen wasn't shabby either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom