Private Lounge Meeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shakey60

Car
C63 AMG BiTurbo
I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned or even allowed here, but there is an AMG PL meeting currently with 55 AMG's at Speedministry near Mallory Park next Saturday 24th November. At the moment it's the largest PL meeting held in the UK! Just putting it out there in case any AMG owners want to join in from this forum.
Tim

Thanks Tim, I mentioned it on t’other side but didn’t on here, assumed folks would know...but you know what they say about assume....

too far for me but hopefully someone will pit some pics up here after

It's on the AMG Private Lounge - Market - Great Britain - Winter AMG PL Meet Up, Leicester

Edit: Never mind, I see you found it and were on the PL list before I replied.

^ and added to the model listing breakdown too Louie ...brings the horsepowers and torques up a bit :p

Should be a great meet up weather permitting :thumb:

Look forward to putting names to a few faces.

There is also an Oxfordshire/Warwickshire meet being considered for April 7th next year - details on the AMG PL

I’m number three or four on the list, looking forward to next week

Haven’t been to one since the one in Coalville a few years back, and I didn’t have an AMG back then :banana:

Anyone coming north from the A14 we are meeting at 10am at Travelodge, A14 Thrapston

Just Had a look and saw that there are no S class 63/65 So making arrangement's to be there

I will be there. One thing though, is it a "boy's" only or are youngsters allowed?

Am a member of AMG PL.

Cool, didn't know if you wanted the question asked there, but it looks like they'll be a few youngsters coming with their parents. Also, as mentioned it's going to be more child friendly than some of the other meets that happen, so all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom