Private Lounge Meeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are 61 AMGs going now without Supernova even....
Hey John, That's 61 AMG's that are registered on PL, then there are still the 5 customer AMG's that Speed Minsitry mentioned back on post #21.
Chris had them on the list early on, but then removed them later. I reckon there should be 66 unless I've missed something.

:)
Hey John, That's 61 AMG's that are registered on PL, then there are still the 5 customer AMG's that Speed Minsitry mentioned back on post #21.
Chris had them on the list early on, but then removed them later. I reckon there should be 66 unless I've missed something.
I saw your Q on there Richie, would be good to know and what they are (I’m a stickler for my lists!)

If this weather doesn't improve by weekend there may be 65 AMGs and a Lexus. :D
I’m in Holland - what’s the weather like then back there Dave? I’ve got my tractor tyres on the Panzer anyway mind!

Great day was had. Peeed it down on the way up but mostly dry at the event. Was nice to meet a few of the chaps!....Alex your beast is....A BEAST!!!
The GTr was sublime, but I personally don’t like the green[emoji22]
My fave car was the Selenite Magno E63. Interior is awesome and I am just in LOVE with the new dash[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was the fun part.
Tomorrow have to wash the The Terminator, the weather was a bit bad early on. Will see if the Ceramic Coating was worth the money?
The Kids had good time, so all in all a good day out.

Sorry i couldn't make it, working :mad: Looked like a great turn out :)

Brilliant day out, Speed Ministry done a superb job if not a little overwhelmed by the number of cars! Good to meet fellow enthusiasts and the magno E63 is a thing of beauty!!

Brilliant day out, Speed Ministry done a superb job if not a little overwhelmed by the number of cars! Good to meet fellow enthusiasts and the magno E63 is a thing of beauty!!

Was a great day!

How was the drive home after the last minute mod? :)

Great day out. Nice to meet up with some familiar faces and meet other AMG owners.
Enjoyed the day especially the wacky races down to Mallory Park from the services with the Northern mob....
I enjoyed this too, Lee. It was a good start to the day prior to arriving at Mallory park. I'm sure other road users enjoyed watching 9 AMG's taking turns to lead the pack down the M1.

Great day out. Nice to meet up with some familiar faces and meet other AMG owners.

I enjoyed this too, Lee. It was a good start to the day prior to arriving at Mallory park. I'm sure other road users enjoyed watching 9 AMG's taking turns to lead the pack down the M1.

My first one with an AMG and we met at Thrapston services, a lot more fun than I thought it would be being part of an AMG train!

We had a lovely purple GTS (think? That’s what they’re called) leading the way, lovely to be behind

Mini meet at Woodall services prior to setting off for Mallory park
CazczLk.jpg

Mallory park

NyaDwOt.jpg

svMVFUT.jpg

xS0mMkc.jpg

DUwb78x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom