Private Reg for sale 'J333 HOT'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aka$h

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anything with a 3 Pointed Star!
Was on the SL I just bought, ive got my own plate to go on to it, so if anyones intrested make an offer.
Cheers

Regtransfers have agreed on a price of £500. They will then sell it on for a huge profit, im sure. So a bargin here for anyone who wants it. I need it sold within a few weeks.

aka$h said:
Regtransfers have agreed on a price of £500. They will then sell it on for a huge profit, im sure. So a bargin here for anyone who wants it. I need it sold within a few weeks.
Regtransfers offered me £1000 for one of my plates, but there are hidden charges. They sting you for advertising or give you a really low buy it now price.

GRAV888 said:
Regtransfers offered me £1000 for one of my plates, but there are hidden charges. They sting you for advertising or give you a really low buy it now price.

Regtransfers have agreed to return me the sum of £2000 for my private plate apparently with no additional fees if it sells with them. They have it advertised for £2445 so they do take quite quite a chunky cut.

New Reg are advertising my plate for £16000+ and its not even for sale!??

Reg Transfers offered to sell mine and give me £2000, great, but it might take them a month, 3 months or 18 months to sell it!

I have J 8 DOV currently on retention, valued at £500 open to sensible offers.

Gunny

reg transfers are selling a plate i didnt ask them to sell for 2k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom