Probably the best place to get your car serviced...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tigger

SUPPORTER
Ferry crossing - £35
Full tank of fuel - £50
Getting your car serviced at Brabus - Priceless! :D

There are some things money can't buy but its great to see your car worked on by a team of fantastic professionals.

My car (W210 E320 CDI) needed a B service, so I rang Brabus and spoke to a really nice guy called Frank Lingen who told me just to turn up as an appointment is not necessary.

So I did! I left my house at 12:30am for Dover to catch the 2am crossing which got me into Calais for 4:30am. From there its about a 4 hour drive to cover 250 or so miles to Bottrop, Germany where Brabus are located.

All in all I am very very pleased. I was really well looked after, the coffee was great and there was a lot of tasty hardware to play with.

My final bill was as follows... I have taken the liberty to convert prices from Euros to GBP.

ASSYST B Service Labour - £146.27
Gearbox Oil Change Labour - £24.38
Parts (Engine and Gearbox Oil, Filters etc.) - £117.58

Total - £288.23 :bannana:

I did also treat myself to a big new shiny knob for my gear stick. ;)

Well, thats all from me for the moment and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

TTFN,

Tigger

Excellent, what a clever idea! :)
Tigger said:
Well, thats all from me for the moment and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!
Happy Easter :)

Was it a birthday treat to ones self?

K

P.S. - happy birthday by the way. Hope it's been a good one.

Nice 1 . . . might try some time . . . if only to have an interesting collection of stamps in the service book !

Any pictures of the visit ?

S.

I took a few pictures with my phone but they did not come out too well.

I am hoping to get back down there very soon (within the next fortnight) so if anyone wants to make a convoy trip of it then please get in touch.

I'll be taking my SLR (camera not the car ;)) and hope to take a lot of photos. There's an absolutely gorgous classic 300sl in their showroom with gullwing doors... Yummy!

the coolest/most beautiful/sexiest car in the world ever .. the 300SL Gullwing .. CAR Magazine, May 04.

I could be up for a visit to Brabus, depending on when, and assuming just a day trip - so post in the "Events" section when you are thinking of going, and I daresay you will get some company :D

S.

Last edited:
Me too Brabus trip and would be good to stretch the cars legs.

deffo interested in a run to brabus and a service for next to no money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom