Problem with MBU-1000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colinicky

Car
e320 cdi
Hello all. Can anybody advise please. I have a 2004 E320 CDI with a dedicated 6310i cradle using an MBU-1000 unit which has been very good for many, many years.
Recently something is causing issues with it. I use a Samsung Galaxy S5, an S6 & my wife has an S4 Mini all with different versions of Android on. When getting into the car they will all connect & work as they should but after 5 - 10 minutes the radio will cut out & "CALL" will be displayed even though no phone is making or receiving a call. Press the end call button on the stearing wheel & all goes back to normal until next start/stop of the engine EXCEPT for my S5 which will repeat the above problem endlessly . Also if it is displaying "CALL" when you switch off the engine & remove the key the display stays on .

Anybody else come across this issue & any ideas how to cure it please ?
I believe the software version is 200027039

Many thanks
Colin

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Ideally this thread should have been posted in the Technical > Electronics section of this forum as you would get a better response.

I would recommend you first search this thread for similar issues and if that doesn't help then try contacting Comand Online as they are well versed in this field. They also sell MB bluetooth telephone units etc., should you need a new one.

As a basic test, it may be worth a shot removing the module and let it rest for a minute then retry.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MBClub UK

Thank you for the info re Command Online. I have tried leaving the unit out even over night, I have also performed a full reset of the unit, deleted all bluetooth from the phone & started from scratch. Unfortunately no joy. I did try searching the forum & indeed Google but could not find any identical problem .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom